Our site facilitates your access to an online clinical assessment for the purpose of issuing private prescriptions and supplying medication (“Prescribed Medicines“) to you.
These Terms also govern the ownership and use of any materials, documentation and intellectual property rights belonging to us or any of our associates (“Material“).
Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them. Before you place an order for Products (including Prescribed Medicines) or Services on our site (“Order“), you will be asked to agree to these Terms. If you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be allowed to order Products or Services from our site.
Use of personal information
The use of your personal information is subject to our Privacy and Cookies Policy. Please ensure that you have read and understood our Privacy and Cookies Policy before placing your Order.
- We will not use any of your personal information for any purpose other than those contained within our Privacy and Cookies Policy and as set out below.
- We will use the personal information you provide to us in order to:
- verify your identity using Experian’s Prove ID service; Which does not affect your credit rating
- enable Associates to provide you with Products and/or Services;
- facilitate payments and refunds for Products and/or Services;
- enhance and improve the quality of Products and/or Services that we provide;
- comply with requests made by regulatory bodies and/or as otherwise required by law;
- provide relevant information to your regular healthcare providers; and/or
- for the prevention of fraud and/or other relevant criminal offences.
- We use identity verification services in order to check your details, which are checked against multiple sources, including the electoral roll and credit reference agencies. By agreeing to these Terms, you are giving us permission to make these checks. If we cannot verify your identity using these checks, we will contact you requesting further evidence of your identity.
- You give your consent for information about yourself, your health and your current medications including, but not limited to, the information you divulge as part of the online clinical assessment to be viewed and exchanged by and between us and our employees and Associates for the purpose of supplying Products and/or Services to you.
- Under the terms of Guide to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) you have a right of erasure to have your personal records erased. Please note that we are exempt from this process for the provision of health or social care. This is to ensure that we keep confidential records for our purposes only. MyMedsUK will ensure that this only applies where the data is being processed by or under the responsibility of a professional subject to a legal obligation of professional secrecy (eg a health professional). You will not be sent any marketing or promotional material and your data will never be shared in any form.
Acceptable payments involve Western Union, MoneyGram, WorldRemit, Bitcoin and Bank Transfer. Payment is confirmed with screenshots or receipts of payments which confirms your order which in turn is made ready for delivery. We are not responsible for any payments made to wrong accounts or recipients therefore ensure to follow instructions thoroughly when making payment
- You will not be entitled to a refund arising from:
- the unavailability of any partner where our site is functioning and an alternative Associate is available;
- a temporary interruption in the Service; or
- any interruption in the Service through no fault of the Company.
- By accepting these Terms, you agree that partner may differ in their clinical opinions and, provided that any online clinical assessment is undertaken in good faith by an partners, you will not be entitled to any refund in respect of any Service provided.
- You will not be entitled to receive any refund in relation to any Service where the provision of such Service is restricted because of:
- your absence;
- insufficient or variable network connectivity;
- a negligent act or omission by you; or
- through no fault of the Company.