$1,500.00 – $20,000.00
Buy liquid LSD online (lysergic acid diethylamide), first synthesized in 1938, is an extremely potent hallucinogen. It is synthetically made from lysergic acid, which is found in ergot, a fungus that grows on rye and other grains. Due to its potent, its doses tend to be in the microgram range. It’s effects, often called a “trip” can be stimulating, pleasurable, and mind-altering . It sometimes lead to an unpleasant, sometimes terrifying experience called a “bad trip.”
- blotter paper (LSD soaked onto sheets of absorbent paper with colorful designs; cut into small, individual dosage units) . The most common form.
- thin squares of gelatin (commonly referred to as window panes)
- tablet form (usually small tablets known as Microdots) or capsules
- liquid on sugar cubes
- pure liquid form (may be extremely potent) Formula: C20H25N3O
IUPAC ID: (6aR,9R)- N,N- diethyl- 7-methyl- 4,6,6a,7,8,9- hexahydroindolo- [4,3-fg] quinoline- 9-carboxamide
Molar mass: 323.43 g/mol
Melting point: 80 °C
CAS ID: 50-37-3
Effects of LSD Use – Buy Liquid LSD Online
LSD is a mind-altering drug. Serotonin receptors in the brain react with LSD to cause its hallucinogenic effects . Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that helps control your behavior and mood, governs your senses, and moderates you thoughts.
The physical effects of LSD are unpredictable from person-to-person, and no one knows if they will have a good or bad “trip.” . Usually, the first effects of the drug when taken by mouth are felt 30 to 45 minutes after ingestion while its peak at 2 to 4 hours . Use by the intravenous (IV) route will produce a much quicker action, usually within 10 minutes. Effects include:
- distorted visual perception of shapes, colors.
- altered sounds.
- anxiety and depression.
- rapid heart rate, increased body temperature and high blood pressure
- dilated pupils.
Extreme changes in mood can occur. If taken in large enough doses, the drug produces delusions and visual hallucinations. Overdose can lead to severe psychosis while death is often due to a direct injury while under LSD influence . There is no known lethal dose of LSD.
100, 25, 5