Genotropin is an injectable synthetic growth hormone drug created from recombinant DNA technology. It is a form of human growth hormone important for the growth of bones and muscles. Genotropin is used to treat growth failure in children and adults who lack natural growth hormone. This includes people with short stature due to Turner syndrome, Prader-Willi syndrome, short stature at birth with no catch-up growth, and other causes.
What is Genotropin? buy Genotropin hormone online
Genotropin is a form of human growth hormone important for the growth of bones and muscles.cGenotropin is used to treat growth failure in children and adults who lack natural growth hormone. This includes people with short stature due to Turner syndrome, Prader-Willi syndrome, short stature at birth with no catch-up growth, and other causes. buy genotropin hormone online
How to use Genotropin
- Your dose and brand of somatropin, and how often you use it will depend on the condition you are treating. Follow all directions on your prescription label and read all medication guides or instruction sheets. Use the medicine exactly as directed.
- Genotropin is injected into a muscle or under the skin. A healthcare provider can teach you how to properly use the medication by yourself.
- Read and carefully follow any Instructions for Use provided with your medicine. Do not use Genotropin if you don’t understand all the instructions for proper use. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have questions.
- Prepare your injection only when you are ready to give it. Do not shake the medicine. Do not use if the medicine looks cloudy, has changed colors, or has particles in it. Call your pharmacist for new medicine.
- If your medicine comes with a syringe, cartridge, or injection pen, use only that device to give your medicine.
- You may need frequent medical tests.
- Follow any diet plan created for you by your doctor or nutrition counselor to help control your condition. buy Genotropin hormone online
- How you store this medicine will depend on the Genotropin brand and the diluent you are using. Ask your pharmacist if you have any questions about the proper storage of your medication.
- Throw away any Genotropin left over after the expiration date on the label has passed.
- Use a needle and syringe only once and then place them in a puncture-proof “sharps” container. Follow state or local laws about how to dispose of this container. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Before taking this medicine:
You should not use Genotropin if you are allergic to Genotropin or benzyl alcohol, or if you have:
- a serious illness due to lung failure, or complications from recent surgery, injury, or medical trauma;
- active cancer;
- eye problems caused by diabetes (diabetic retinopathy); or
Tell your doctor if you have ever had: buy genotropin hormone online
- cancer (especially during childhood);
- a pituitary gland disorder;
- abnormal curvature of the spine (scoliosis);
- underactive thyroid;
- a head injury or brain tumor; or
- childhood brain cancer and radiation treatment.
In some cases, Genotropin should not be used in a child. Certain brands of somatropin contain an ingredient that can cause serious side effects or death in very young infants or premature babies. Do not give this medicine to a child without medical advice.
Some brands of somatropin are not expected to harm an unborn baby, including Genotropin, Omnitrope, Saizen, and Serostim.
It is not known whether certain other brands of somatropin will harm an unborn baby, including Humatrope, Norditropin, Nutropin, Zomacton, and Zorbtive.
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
It may not be safe to breast-feed a baby while you are using this medicine. Ask your doctor about any risks.
0.7 x 0.6 x 0.3 inches